Struggling With Glare & Heat?
Our Inshades Are a Stylish Alternative To Blinds
InShade sail blinds control heat and glare while retaining all the benefits of a glazed roof. Made in the UK, our exclusive high performance ISX solar control fabric will work with all roof types. InShade sails control the heat while keeping the space bright and open.
Developed specifically for conservatories by a UK technical textiles mill, our high-performance fabric yields amazing results, reflecting more than 70% of the heat and fully eliminating glare. This makes your space significantly cooler, while filtering lots of diffuse sunlight to keep it feeling bright and open.
The performance of our ISX fabric is so good that you may only need to shade the south facing side of your conservatory. Contact us to find out the best solution for you.
- Energy-efficient fabric reflects the sun's heat on hot sunny days while admitting soft natural diffused light to keep your room light and bright even on a dull day.
- Made in the UK, InShade sails have been designed to ensure you can enjoy your atrium, orangery or conservatory all year round.
- Complementing both traditional and modern tastes, they provide a stylish solution to both heat and glare.
- InShade sails are elegant, attractive and provide an excellent and much more cost-effective alternative to fitted blinds.
- The sails are made from an innovative stretch fabric that creates a sail that is easy to install or remove.
Why is InShade the best product?
- Our specially developed ISX fabric is simply the best performing solar control fabric available. It outperforms all of the fabrics we use in our commercial jobs and any fabric available from our suppliers
- The air in your conservatory roof can get really hot! To make sure our shades are up to the job, we tested the fabric to 90 degrees centigrade – hotter than the maximum temperature ever recorded in any desert in the world!
- The fabric is made and finished in the UK by one of the best technical textile mills in the country. We then test every batch of fabric to make sure it is at least twice as good as BS5867-1 requires it to be
- And finally, every sail is designed by us, cut on a computer-controlled cutting table to your exact dimensions and then hand-finished by skilled men and women with decades of experience.
Why do we provide the best service?
There is simply one reason. We all love the beautiful products we create and we want you to love them too.
Why are our designs the best?
- We have the experience
We conceived the concept of conservatory sail blinds more than 10 years ago and have supplied thousands of conservatories with effective sail designs.
- We have the knowledge
We understand the solar performance of fabrics and how to use that to control the issues you have.
- We have the passion
Our designers are experts, driven to create solutions that work effectively and look amazing.
- We love technology when it makes our live simple
Our state of the art design software lets us try design variations quickly and simply so that we can see what will work best in each space.
- You make it what you want
Our interactive process means you drive the solution, guided by an expert to get the best possible design for you.